“Raising Influential Leaders, Fulfilling Purpose.”
— Our corporate vision
Who We Are...
We are Joshua Ville, a parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), a Pentecostal church that started in Nigeria and now has parishes in many nations of the world to God's glory. Conceived from God’s instructions to Joshua in Joshua 1:1-3, our vision is, “Raising influential leaders, fulfilling purpose.” Our mission is to develop young people for leadership in our nation and beyond, within their various occupational spheres: corporate, political, social, and spiritual, thus taking the mantle of leadership beyond the limitations of previous generations.
OUR VALUES ARE:
- Spirituality – unworldly, discerning, in tune with God
- Compassion – empathy, caring for others, kindness
- Integrity – reliable, dependable, honest, upright
- Excellence – knowledgeable, informed
- Diligence – committed, passionate, dedicated
- Governmental – order, structure, submission to authority, social transformation
- Expression: innovate, create, communicate, show-case
- GOD: We believe that there is only one God who made the heavens and the earth, the visible and invisible creatures. Only He will be in existence forever, and in Him all creation receives life. 1 Timothy 2:5, Acts 17:28
- JESUS: We believe that Jesus is the Son of God, who came to the earth to die for the redemption of mankind. He is God in the flesh who rose from the dead on the third day, and is now seated at the right hand of the Father. We believe that there is salvation in no other, for God has given no other name by which we must be saved Acts 4:12, 1 Timothy 2:5-6.
- THE HOLY TRINITY: We believe that God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit are one God in three persons.
- THE BIBLE: We believe that the Bible is inspired by God’s Holy Spirit, given to us for instruction, correction, and to equip us to do every good work (2 Timothy 3:16-17). We believe that the Bible is the written and revealed will of God. What the Bible reveals as the will of God are such that we should accept, and they are to remain unchangeable. 1 Peter 1:25, Isaiah 40:8, Luke 21:33
- SALVATION: We believe that salvation is God’s gracious act of deliverance to his people. It is deliverance from sin and its consequences, through the finished work of Jesus on the cross at Calvary. Matthew 1:21, Luke 1:77
- BAPTISM: We believe that baptism is an ordinance of God, an expression/declaration of repentance and union with Christ in death and in resurrection through immersion in water. Baptism is done in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. It signifies death to sin and the old life, and purification from its pollution. John 3:5